Re: [SCA Newcomers] intro - correction

  • becca_price
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      > Welcome Back :)

      thank you to all who have welcomed me back - I think this is going to
      be fun. (expensive, maybe, but fun!)

      -becca
      Elen ap Rhys, who just found out that Helen means "the bright one" so
      I have my connection to "Morning Star" after all... <g>
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        In a message dated 8/31/2004 9:58:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        becca_price@... writes:

        <<My question remains the same - can I still claim the AoA in a
        different name and after all these years? or should I gracefully let
        it drop?>>

        I would think it is still yours. I changed my name after 8 years in the SCA
        and just asked the clerk of the order of precedence to cross-reference my old
        and new names. So now if you look up Bronwyn Morgan o Aberystywth it says
        "See Brangwayna Morgan" or somethng similar.
        Of course, I didn't have a long break in activity, either, but I don't see
        why you should drop it - you earned it, after all, regardless of what name you
        were using.

        Lancaster, PA