Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Where to start costumes or names...

  • Aksham
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2004
      Hi Kelly -

      I'm Cynnabar's chatelaine. Our website is www.cynnabar.org and you can
      contact me if you have any questions or need directions or a ride or
      anything like that. Right now is a great time to get started because it's
      our college recruiting season and most of our weekly workshops are geared
      toward new people and everyone is in "new person mode".

      Let me know if I can be of service -
      Kate