Used bow cleaning, and other issue

  • Rexenne
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2004
      Okay, I got this bow, used, it needs a good cleaning (that was not a surprise), but there are also some cracks coming from the handle. I think the bow is fiberglass. Does anyone think that this is fixable? I can email pictures of the fractures if you email me personally (does this list accept attachments?).
      I bought it from ebay, and the seller said not one word about the fractures, so I will try my best to get a refund and/or send it back.

      Laters!
      Rexie

      Love your enemies, it really gets them confused.