EVENT: Unchained Doom

  • mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 6:46 PM
      The Shires of An Dun Theine and Delvingrim present
      UNCHAINED DOOM: The Vikings Are Doomed
      September 17-19th, Cumberland Center for Medieval Studies

      Prepare ye for a day of fighting and feasting! The horns have sounded, you
      are called forth from Valhalla! We shall fight till we die and then fight
      some more, then toast our heroes on the Mead Hall Floor. Main Events
      include a Singlestick Tournament for Hall Champion, Circle of DOOM,
      Equestrian “Ride of Ragnarok,” the running of the hounds, and for all
      victors: Fantastic Prizes, Viking Blades, and the infamous Cloaks of Doom.

      There will also be a full slate of Equestrian, Bardic activities, and
      classes all day for you non-fighters...

      Bring your mug for bailing, the site shall be wet
      Member Pricing*

      Adult Weekend
      $15
      Non-members add $3.

      Adult Daytrip
      $12

      It is expected that Travelers Fare will be approximately $4 on Friday night
      and Lunch $3 on Saturday

      Daytrip No Food
      $8

      For more details and updates, check out the event site
      http://www.anduntheine.org/DOOM