Re: Husband and Wife Personas

  • captainrhys
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2004
      Officially my persona is 15th century Welsh, and my wife is 16th
      century French. But our story is I am a pirate and I captured her
      fathers merchant ship, we fell in love, etc. We pretty much ignore
      the 100 years in between.

      I know a lot of people who go out of their way to match their
      personas, and I know a lot, who just kind of ignore the issue and make
      no excuses. I suggest you do what you like, and she does what she
      likes, and see you there is anyway to draw a connection betwwen them,
      but don't overly worry about it if there is not.

      I would also suggest you have the occasional very dressy matching
      outfit so you can both look really cool in court together. Maybe do a
      set of matching outfits on your persona, and a set matching hers and
      wear them to court every other time.

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, CleKHD@a... wrote:
      > Do most spouses have persona's from the same country and time period
      or do
      > many people mix them up. My wife wants to do a Swedish persona post
      viking

    • Isabella La Red
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12, 2004
        Hi guys I would just like to say my husband and I
        have different time periods and persona's and we still
        love each other..

        He does his thing and I do mine but we help each other
        out in creating our garb and armour.

        good luck
        Isabella La Red

        http://au.movies.yahoo.com