"Old"Newbies to the SCA

  • renchick04
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 5:14 PM
      My boyfriend has been doing SCA and faires for years. He took me to
      my first fest this past spring('04). I've become addicted I have a
      wardrobe of & completed outfits and cordinating assc., My children
      have ever growing wardrobes as well. This summer our vacation
      consisted of going to faires in other states. We live in TX and are
      looking forword to Oct when the TexRen Fest is in Houston. thought
      our weekends do consist of local SCA events. We are both 42 and my
      kids are 13,9 &5. My 9 year old is an Archer. It's a wonderful time
      for the whole family!! We love it!