Re: [SCA Newcomers] Armoring joints ?

  • Shshonee
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5 2:37 PM
      There are pdf files with the specific criteria on the sca.org website. I was just reading thru some of them, cuz I need to make my armor as well and have no idea how to do it! lol.

      Patricia

    • chemistbb3
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 9 12:27 PM
        Also remember that these are the SCA minimums. Be sure to check with
        your Kingdom Marshallate as most Kingdoms have stricter standards.

        William