Re: [SCA Newcomers] Too Young for SCA? :)

  • Willie Walter
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 26, 2004
      --- Susan Farmer <sfarmer@...> wrote:

      > I don't know, my friend colin and his wife just had
      > a baby girl,
      > she'ss be 6-8 months old at her first event -- and
      > they already
      > have an SCA name for her ..... :-)
      >
      > Jerusha

      We had a 5 day-old at a recent demo! (Her mom was in
      charge of the demo, otherwise I *hope* they'd have
      stayed home. <grin>) I'm not sure if she has a SCAdian
      name yet. I know that her older sister (who's now 2
      years) had hers before she was 6 months old, though...
      *That's* dedication! :-)

      Peace
      Grainne ingen Lugdach
      Shire of Roxbury Mill