Re: [SCA Newcomers] looking for HERALD to do device and persona (name)

  • Britt
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2004
      OOOO, my specialty!!!! I am a starting herald in training and will be more than
      willing to help with naming (devices I'm still learning) First I suggest
      wandering around the SCA sight (some great naming sights there) If you find
      a name and need help in authentication, I can help (I'm good at that) Contact
      me off list at my email and I will be more than willing to help with either
      naming sights or name authentication.

      Mary of the Stuwes
      Shire of Eisental

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Becca" <becca_katisonly1@y...>