RE: Welcome to scanewcomers

  • KILIAN METCALF
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2004
      Thank you for the welcome to the group. I am iin Tucson AZ (Tir Ysgithr),
      Kingdom of Atenveldt. I have purchased some books regarding the Known World
      from the SCA web site and am in the beginning stages of trying to piece
      together a persona, garb, etc. I will probably lurk and read for a while,
      but will ask questions as they come up.

      Happy to be here.

      Kilian Metcalf
      1kilian@...