Hi, fairly new here....

  • Becca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2004
      yeah nice and confusing huh? I had been "offically" a member of the
      SCA up till this year for about 2 years but hadn't been able to play
      much and hadn't had the money to renew yet...so that explains that.
      I am wondering if anyone one who is a member here is a herald and
      can help me get my name regestered once I renew within the
      month....I also want to register the coat of arms I designed for my
      self soon as well....

      thanks
      (what name do we do here?)
      Rebecca