cord

  • cissy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 7, 2004
      Does anyone know when cordaroy would have been around?
      Got fabric don't know what to do next :}
      Cissy
    • Avelina Dragon
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 8, 2004
        In regards to the moccasins, if you cut the fringe off of them, you then
        have a reasonably period boot. I know several people that wear them at
        SCA events.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 8, 2004
          corduroy has been around a very long time, but the corduroy that existed
          back in the SCA's timeframe had wider stripes of cord. I don't know
          what your fabric looks like, but that's basically the run down.
          Corduroy is period, but specific corduroy.

          Does anyone know when cordaroy would have been around?
          Got fabric don't know what to do next :}
          Cissy

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          HYPERLINK
          "http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129bjul1v/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
          D=groups/S=1705126283:HM/EXP=1089388086/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
          p://companion.yahoo.com"click here
          HYPERLINK
          "http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=group
          s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=433743094"

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          HYPERLINK
          "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scanewcomers/"http://groups.yahoo.com/gro
          up/scanewcomers/

          HYPERLINK
          "mailto:scanewcomers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe"sca

          ---

        • cissy
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 8, 2004
            it's not the fine stripe it's the wider one so I think it will serve Ok.
            It certainly beats my hot pink mystery material outfit.