Re: [SCA Newcomers] Fabric questions

  • Terrie B.
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 3, 2004
      Oh dear. I seemed to have stirred up the pot. I truly apologize if I
      my question has caused any disturbances. My thanks to all who replied!
      I do value your input!

      Not quite scared away,

    • Tirloch O'Riordain
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 3, 2004
        Terrie B. wrote:

        > Oh dear. I seemed to have stirred up the pot. I truly apologize if I
        > my question has caused any disturbances. My thanks to all who replied!
        > I do value your input!
        >

        > Not quite scared away,

        Greetings,

        You stirred nothing up dear Lady... you but asked a simple question.
        As in all large organizations, occasionally different subjects will
        strike cords with certain people, which often brings out more of an
        emotional response than they may wish. I am sad that such a discussion
        would take place on this list, but please take no fault of it upon
        yourself. If nothing else, you were given a good indicator of the many
        different views people have about costuming in the SCA, and therefore
        you have a good starting point from which to make up your own mind on
        what appeals to you.

        I hope that you find the SCA to be a rewarding pastime, as so many of us
        have.

        Your Servant,

        Tirloch