Re: [SCA Newcomers] trimming posts PLEASE.

  • Alison Choyce
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004

      > Once again, Justin, you are the voice of reason.

      Yes he certainly is. Could I ask one more thing of the good gentles on this
      list, please trim your posts. Within the digest I recieved was ALL of
      yesterday's digest, and certain posts copied repeatedly. It would make this
      list much more pleasurable to read and learn from. Thank you.

      In service,
      Alison Wodehalle
    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2004
        On Friday 02 July 2004 23:08, Alison Choyce wrote:
        > [...] Could I ask one more thing of the good gentles on
        > this list, please trim your posts.  Within the digest I recieved was ALL of
        > yesterday's digest, and certain posts copied repeatedly. It would make this
        > list much more pleasurable to read and learn from.  Thank you.

        I have contacted the person who did that, privately. Most of the time when
        something like that happens, it's accidental. That being said, it never hurts
        to remind everyone on the list of this important bit of netiquette. Thanks
        for the reminder. :-)

        Justin
        List moderator team

        keys fesswise reversed sable.