Re: [SCA Newcomers] cordials

  • a reina
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2004
      thank you very much, the site is very helpful :).

      Tirloch O'Riordain <tirloch@...> wrote:akashalareine wrote:

      > hello, i was wondering if there is anyone who has a good cherry
      > cordial recipe or where online i can find one. i was very impressed
      > by cordials that was brought to estrella and would like to learn how
      > to make some myself, alas i have no idea how to. can anyone help me
      > out? thank you greatly in advance.

      Greetings,

      I am sorry that it took me so long to respond, but I needed to look
      something up on this one. We actually have a cordial guild in our
      barony, and the person who runs it wrote an article for our local
      newsletter about a year ago. The newsletter is online and it should be
      at this address http://www.jararvellir.org/chronicler.htm#skein

      It is in pdf form, and if you can't read pdf files you can download
      adobe acrobat reader at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

      Now, just in case my link does not work, our Baronial website is
      www.jararvellir.org
      Click on the chronicler link, or click on any link that says skein (that
      is the name of our newsletter-The Skein)
      The article on cordials is in the August 2003 skein.
      If you have problems, you can contact me privately and I will see what I
      can do to help you. Also, if you would like to talk to the person that
      wrote the article, I can get her permission to post her email here, or
      have her contact you privately.

      Your Servant,

      Tirloch

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT