Re: Cooking meeting at Stock pavilion to

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 9, 2000
      No real Newcomers meeting per se, just regular
      fighing practice/get togethers on Sundays at noon and
      Wednesday evenings. There was a special newcomers feast
      thingy last night but that was a different sort of
      thing.<br>I don't make Wednesdays usually because of the
      school age kid but I make most Sundays. How old are the
      kids? Just bring 'em! Can't (read won't! I am busy
      repeating the 4th grade this year) help with the exams but
      just holler if you want to get together some other
      time.<br>I'm at work so I had better cut this short
      now.<br>Anyone else in driving range wants to get together for
      cooking talk or anything, just holler!!<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003