Re: [SCA Newcomers] Some name submission help please

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2004
      In a message dated 6/22/2004 1:36:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com writes:

      <<I'm new and I've chosen my name. How do I contact a herald to see if it
      will pass submission?>>

      You live in a Barony; all groups of Baronial level and higher are required to
      have a Herald amongst their officers. Your first stop should be contacting
      the baronial herald. Some group heralds don't do "book work" - name research
      and that sort of thing - but they should be able to direct you to someone local
      who does.

      Lancaster, PA