Hello new here

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2004
      I am new to the SCA I am in the Barony of Sternfeld (Indianapolis,
      IN) Any way I am looking for a used set of armor. I had a full set
      awhile back and had to step away for awhile and loaned it to someone
      I thouhgt I could trust with it. But everything I had was stolen and
      now thwe person doesn't want to help me out. So I am looking for a
      used set maybe something you don't need anymore ar thats for sale
      cheap as I don't have alot of cash at this time.

      Yours
      Christopher DeMarco