Re: Cooking meeting at Stock pavilion to

  • newberrys10
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 9, 2000
      Hey, sorry I missed you guys yesterday, I would
      have loved to come but I have four exams to study for.
      When is the next newcomers meeeting? I would like to
      plan to be there but I need advance
      warning...babysitters and all that. I look forward to putting faces
      with all the great names.<br>Nikki.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003