Re: archery

  • pAuL
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2004
      In our shire we do not require membership to participate in any of
      the activities that are not taking place at an event. That is how we
      get most of are new members. They try out a few practices and then
      fall in love with this game. Showing up in garb may or may not be a
      good idea. We push wearing garb to are fighter practices because
      they take place at a local park. I would say no don't wear garb the
      first time. After that if you wish to by all means but the first
      time just go there and talk with the people and ask LOTS of
      QUESTIONS!!! And in general it is a good idea to introduce yourself
      and say I would like to practice with you sirs.... or how ever you
      want to say it.
      Lord Trudkin das Swind
      Shire of Midewinde
      Principality of Northshield