Cooking meeting at Stock pavilion today?

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 8, 2000
      Nikki, will you be at the Stock Pavilion in
      Madison today for practice at noon? I will be and will
      bring some books just in case. I'll be the over-sized
      red-head with a cane!<br>Any others out there in driving
      distance? We could have a great cooks-confab!! If not, we
      can make plans for a future one??<br>Rats, my
      personal life is interfering with my preferred life again,
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003