Re: wife and I come from different worlds

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004
      Of course you can each be a different ethnic groups, and time
      periods. It can be a little messy if you want your personas to be
      married to each other. (hard to explain how a 11th century Saxon is
      married to a 16th century Italian...)

      William

      -- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "J and D" <seafoodguy2001@y...>