wife and I come from different worlds

  • J and D
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004
      ok my wife is going to be a viking persona but i would rather be a
      scot or roman (both in my geneology) is it acceptable to be of two
      different classes or should I also be a viking? we live in the
      An-Tir region
    • chemistbb3
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004
        Of course you can each be a different ethnic groups, and time
        periods. It can be a little messy if you want your personas to be
        married to each other. (hard to explain how a 11th century Saxon is
        married to a 16th century Italian...)

        William

        -- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "J and D" <seafoodguy2001@y...>