Re: hello all

  • bridgetthestargazer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
      Greetings,

      I just happen to be a member of the shire of Mendersham (Abilene,
      TX). We just had A&S night tonight. Our seneschal is Lord Angus
      Matheson. We have fighter practice on Sunday afternoons at Nelson
      park at 3:00pm. That's the park near the Abilene Zoo.

      Feel free to email me off list and I'll be happy to fill in any
      details you need.
      bridgetthestargazer at hotmail dot com (change at to @ and dot to .
      of course).

      I saw in the other response to you that Lord Angus' email addy was
      missing the "L". It's ldangusm at cox dot net.

      I know that myself and my family are planning to be at fighter
      practice this Sunday.

      Hope to hear from you soon,

      Bridget the Stargazer
      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "woodenbullfrog"