Re: [SCA Newcomers] SCA Name/Coat of Arms

  • Megan & Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      Nothing prevents you from using your last name as your SCA byname. It doesn't even have to be 'period.' There is an exception listed for using your modern name in the same placement for your SCA name. i.e. your last name for a last name OR your first name for a first name. The only documentation needed is proper ID. If you choose to use your last name, you need to pick a different proper name though, because Joe Blow is modern. You can use Joe Stuart, or Fred Blow though. :)

      Gwenhyfar Stuart.