RE: [SCA Newcomers] hello all

  • Brangwyne
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
      Abiline is the Shire of Mendersham
      http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Realm/9469/shire_of.html
      Kingdom of Ansteorra http://www.ansteorra.org

      This should be their Seneshal's email dangusm @ cox . Net (take out the
      spaces)

      Hope that helps you

      Brangwyne of Rosenfeld
      Kingdom of Ansteorra

      -----Original Message-----
      From: woodenbullfrog [mailto:woodenbullfrog@...]
      Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 5:46 AM
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] hello all

      Hi
      i am currently looking for a way to contact my
      local branch, but the webpage doesnt seem to be current
      and i keep getting all my emails return as delivery failures does
      anybody know anyone who is part of the Abilene TX
      SCA kingdom ???If so could you point me in the right
      direction to get some help..

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 0423-1, 06/02/2004
      Tested on: 6/2/2004 12:05:41 PM
    • bridgetthestargazer
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
        Greetings,

        I just happen to be a member of the shire of Mendersham (Abilene,
        TX). We just had A&S night tonight. Our seneschal is Lord Angus
        Matheson. We have fighter practice on Sunday afternoons at Nelson
        park at 3:00pm. That's the park near the Abilene Zoo.

        Feel free to email me off list and I'll be happy to fill in any
        details you need.
        bridgetthestargazer at hotmail dot com (change at to @ and dot to .
        of course).

        I saw in the other response to you that Lord Angus' email addy was
        missing the "L". It's ldangusm at cox dot net.

        I know that myself and my family are planning to be at fighter
        practice this Sunday.

        Hope to hear from you soon,

        Bridget the Stargazer
        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "woodenbullfrog"