Old Messages

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      Once again, do to mundane isues, I have been remiss in approving
      pending messages. I have just approved them for posting and some
      date back to the middle of May. I am sorry for the delay.

      Just a refresher on why these messages need to be approved.

      In an attempt to try to keep from being spammed, All new member post
      are moderated until their first few post to be sure they are "real"
      posters. After the first few post, then the new members are granted
      the same posting rights as the rest of the Group.

      William