gypsies

  • akashalareine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 6:42 AM
      i am interested in the gypsy culture and would like a persona but am
      having trouble finding information, any suggestions? i've already
      found a name that i like, though for the life of me i can't remember
      where i found it on the net :(. i am also interested in mehndi and
      belly dancing. would like to start my own household but have no idea
      how to start, any suggestions. i'm in the ateveldt/twin moon region.
      thanks in advance.