research?

  • Jeff / Luminesce
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2004
      I want to do some research on period chinese/mongolian culture
      (dress, living, lifestyle, society, etc) I have a rough idea of lots
      of stuff...but i would like to have a firm concrete (maybe i will
      write a paper) because my persona is well traveled to that area of
      the world

      my question is....does anyone happen to know any good resources
      online or otherwise where i might begin my research? thanks in
      advance

      may your travels fare well,
      Luminesce Duir (mka Jeff)