Re: looking for recipes

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 7, 2000
      Oswin, you sweetheart! The next dish is for
      you!<br><br>Nikki, I would be very glad to help! I just got my own
      copies of a really great cookbook yesterday to add to
      the collection and I am really enjoying them. I have
      to get back to you though, to do the subject
      justice. We are running out the door for RUM two hours
      away! In the mean time, try the Mid-realm and main SCA
      sites, they have some really decent links if you work
      your way into them. SCA cooking is REALLY
      want?
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003