Re: [SCA Newcomers] pennsic shopping.......

  • Alison Choyce
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2004
      I think Milica gave you an excellent answer. I think to add to that, I
      haven't yet been aware of people who had money left at the end of the war.
      What you bring, you'll most likely spend. So be careful to make sure you've
      food, gas and toll money left at the end.

      Have fun!
      Alison Wodehalle

      > LMAO!!! Niiiice...maybe my dad'd take me for a weekend or something, he
      likes camping >and medieval times castles....my mom likes sterilization and
      not a speck of dirt (like that'll >happen camping)