looking for recipes

  • newberrys10
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 6, 2000
      Hi,<br>I am thinking about joining the sca and
      was wondering about attending some of the events in
      Madison. I am especially interested in learning how to
      cook medievil foods. I am a student at the UW, having
      just moved to Sun Prairie, and would love to meet
      others interested in the same thing.<br><br>Nikki
      Newberry
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003