Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 603

  • Mackenzie Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 3:44 PM
      Message: 1
      Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 21:47:05 -0000
      From: "Mericke MacDonald"
      Subject: Re: good eve, m'lords, m'ladies

      Maybe you should gently tactfully remind your parents that many young
      people your age are into drugs drinking gangs and casual sex. There
      are much more dangerous and unhealthy hobbies than sewing making
      beads singing and rooting for guys with sticks.

      Best of luck!

      LMAO!!! Niiiice...maybe my dad'd take me for a weekend or something, he likes camping and medieval times castles....my mom likes sterilization and not a speck of dirt (like that'll happen camping)