Re: [SCA Newcomers] good eve, m'lords, m'ladies

  • Mericke MacDonald
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2004
      Maybe you should gently tactfully remind your parents that many young
      people your age are into drugs drinking gangs and casual sex. There
      are much more dangerous and unhealthy hobbies than sewing making
      beads singing and rooting for guys with sticks.

      Best of luck!

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Mackenzie" <prettypysanky@y...>