Re: good eve, m'lords, m'ladies

  • Britt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2004
      Well met,
      I, also, am English (god save the queen and take away the puritans) but am now
      tossing around a little German (please no midget jokes) Ok, two sights that are
      absolutely amazing for names are

      http://www.panix.com/~mittle/names/english.shtml

      http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/arval/brasses

      Both come from very good sources and will tell you what they are (stay away from any
      sight that just has a list and will not tell you where those names can be documented),
      but poke aroud these two sights. Just for a laugh, in the panix sight, there is a list of
      forgotten binames that are quite funny. (all can be documented) The good news for
      you (I always worry about this one. The English are known for being very non creative
      with their naming) is that Cassandra can be documented for your time and place.
      Hope those two sights help. Also if somehow thase links are not working. Both of
      those pages you can access through the SCA homepage under New members-
      choosing a name and personna.

      Mary of the Stuwes