Re: Perhaps someone can help me out...

  • rseiler_1999
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 6, 2000
      Well if you haven't found a local group yet, go
      to www.sca.org there you can find links to local
      chapters and people to call for information. Is always a
      good starting point. Once you find a group go to a
      fighter practice. I am sure there is rapier also, ask for
      the rapier marshall and they should be more then
      willing to get you started. Also you need a 3 weapon
      mask, gorget, groin protection, I'm sure gloves and how
      ever else your kingdom standards are. Talk to the
      marshalls. tis their job to help out<br><br>Robert
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003