Re: [SCA Newcomers] a suggestion of gentle intent

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2004
      In a message dated 5/5/2004 4:38:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com writes:

      <<Having dear friends who lost dear ones to the Holocaust, I do so wish
      that we could find an alternative to the word Nazi to describe the
      over-zealous accuracy fanatics.>>

      My preferred term is "snarks". "Jerks" works equally well, and there are a
      few impolite terms one could use as well, but I won't.

      Lancaster, PA