Re: [SCA Newcomers] Northshield and Pennsic (was: THANK YOU Iustinos...)

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2004
      On Tuesday 04 May 2004 18:17, Mericke MacDonald wrote:
      > I'll find you at N22-just printed the post for my "Pennsic Notebook".

      That's about 90% likely to be where we camp, but there are no guarantees
      until the Pennsic Landocrat actually allocates the space for us. The best
      thing to do is to check the camping block directory when you arrive on
      site, looking for us by the name "Erevnite Asteron".

      I look forward to meeting you, and anyone else from this list who cares
      to drop by. I'm taking a break from being on staff this year, so there's
      a good chance I'll actually get to spend some time relaxing in camp! :-)

      keys fesswise reversed sable.