May 8 Viking Feast

  • earthiemars@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2004
      May 8th
      Viking Feast
      College of Sainte Katherine (Senior Hall - UC Berkeley, CA)
      Site opens at noon and closes at 8 PM

      Hail to our countrymen of the West! The Kates invite you to join us
      for food and merriment at our annual Spring Feast. This year's feast
      will be Viking themed, so bring out your apron-dresses or early
      period garb, bedeck yourselves in amber, and join us in UC Berkeley's
      beautiful old longhouse, Senior Hall. Planned activities include a
      silent auction, A & S displays, games and musical entertainment!
      Please bring your cool Viking projects.

      Site Information: Senior Hall, in the southeast part of the UC
      Berkeley campus, near Haas school of business. Visit
      http://www.berkeley.edu/map/ for a map of campus. Walking path signs
      from campus entrances will be posted.

      Tickets are $10 Pre-sale, $12 at the door. $5 for children, kids
      under 5 are free. Contact the autocrat to purchase in advance. Tell
      us if you have special dietary needs.

      Autocrat: Loria Delamare (Lauren Marrero) earthiemars@...

      Directions: From the North, South, and West: Take your best route to
      Hwy 80/580 in Berkeley. Exit University Ave, and proceed East on
      University to T-intersection with Oxford St. Turn right on Oxford,
      then left on Durant, and proceed uphill to intersection with
      PIEDMONT, turn left. The parking lot will be on the right next to
      Bowles residence hall. We will have plenty of signs and attendants
      to assist you. From the East: Take Hwy 24 West and exit Telegraph
      Ave. Make a right. Proceed along Telegraph to T-intersection with
      Durant and make a right. Follow previous directions to parking lot.
      There is a $7 daily fee for public parking. Please bring exact
      change. More parking and public transportation information is
      available at http://www.berkeley.edu/visitors/ . Carpooling is
      recommended. From the BART: exit downtown Berkeley. Take Center St.
      East until you reach the campus. Posted signs will direct you to
      Senior Hall.