Re: [SCA Newcomers] Kingdom Badge

  • Heather Murray
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3 3:30 PM

      > Hi, Margaret. >waves< I'm glad that you're so smart! In Meridies
      > which are the 2 badges?
      >
      > Jerusha

      Well, I know the populace badge, Sable, the Lombardic uppercase letter
      M, and in base a comet fesswise argent. (That is, black background, a
      white letter "m" above a comet streaking to the left.) There are *many*
      badges registered to Meridies for various Kingdom offices and awards.
      Here's the list of all the thing listed to the Kingdom of Meridies (and
      in some cases, transfered to either Trimaris or Gleann Abhann at some
      point).

      Margaret