ADVERT - need something to hold that garb up? Or just to accesorise it?

  • mekilno
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      I create custom, handmade, wollen belts, headbands, bracelets and
      necklaces. The cord can be used for decorative edging,
      drawstrings... anything you can think of! You can even use a piece
      to attach useful objects to your belt. And trust me, you do NOT want
      to be without your tankard or camera at an event - or your purse!

      And all this can be used by the wollen cord I produce. The cord is
      square, strong, and slightly springy, and so can be used for a great
      deal of objects - and you can choose the pattern, colours and length
      you need. I charge by difficulty and length (by metre.)

      So, if you're interested, here's the pricing per metre:

      For simple (one colour): £3.
      Medium (two colours): £5.
      Advanced (three or more): £7.

      Please e-mail me at mekilno@... if you're interested with your
      details and requirements. Thanks!

      Everild,
      Desperately trying to raise some money for Warbands...