Re: [SCA Newcomers] garb HELP

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27, 2004
      On Saturday 24 April 2004 16:43, m. j. ary wrote:
      > hmmmm... i posted a thank you reply to another member last night re:
      > garb comments...it doesn't appear here on the board??

      If Yahoo's servers get busy, I've seen it take almost 24 hours for some
      messages to get through. Also, the messages don't always arrive on the
      board in the same order in which they were posted. Email is store-and-forward,
      non-deterministic protocol. So I wouldn't worry, unless this happens a lot.
      If it does, email me off-list and I'll investigate further. Chances are your
      other message will show up later today, if it hasn't already.

      Kind regards,
      Justin
      Member, list moderation team

      keys fesswise reversed sable.