new chemise

  • auntiejen03
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2004
      Hi all, I've been lurking for weeks now but I finally have a question
      that I could really use a little help with. Does anyone have any
      tips on how to sew a decent gather into a chemise? Mine keep turning
      out flat, they look like pleats instead of poufs. Mind you, I'm only
      a mediocre seamstress, but I think I'm making it much harder than it
      needs to be. Please help!!! Thanx