Re: SCA members are the friendliest peop

  • rseiler_1999
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 4, 2000
      Alas I too have seen that, what most call looing
      the dream. Well it cannot be helped when others get
      that superior attitude towards those of us that love
      the game. Seems those of us that can keep that
      perspective of the SCA that it is a hobby and game seem to
      enjoy it as much as possible. I do hope you get back
      that enjoyment that it can and should be. Never let
      then stop you from having fun.<br><br>Robert
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003