Re: SCA members are the friendliest peop

  • viceman1atmhtcdotnet
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 4, 2000
      Lady Katherine,<br>I agree with you whole
      heartedly. I have gotten an amazing amount of help since I
      started 4 months ago. The vast majority of the people
      involved are the "take the shirt off their back for you"
      type of people. I think you have a huge advantage
      already being connected to a "house." I hope that some
      where down the road, a "house" will invite me in as
      well. I believe you can really accelerate your
      knowledge when you have a close knit group like that
      working with you. Good Luck and Enjoy!<br>Yours in
      Service,<br>Viseux de Jararvellir<br>Carpe Carp!
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003