Re: new member of club and SCA

  • rseiler_1999
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 3, 2000
      Hmm History of the SCA huh ?? well in 1968 a
      group of people in Berkley Ca decided to have a theme
      party.It was such a success they decided to form an
      organization dedicated to research and re-creation of medieval
      times as they could have been. No pesantry, all were
      noble and honorable, Seems then it started taking off
      across the counrty with more and more enjoying the
      concepts. The history is long and a lot of fun reading
      about. Good luck in your new hobby and I hope you enjoy
      as much as I have through out the
      years.<br><br>Robert
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003