new member of club and SCA

  • madonnagirl69
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 2, 2000
      Hello everyone!<br><br>I am a new member of the
      SCA in Northeastern PA (House of Uranus) and to this
      club. Can anybody tell me any history of the SCA. My
      fiance and his family were the ones who actually put me
      in the House of Uranus as my fiance's uncle runs it.
      (his house name is Effian). He and i are Nicholas and
      Catherine of Rosemont (as we got to pick our names and
      there is an interesting story behind it). Please help
      this newbee to the club and the SCA. <br><br>Thank you
      one and all.<br><br>Winona (Catherine of Rosemont)
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003