Re: Device recommendations

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2004
      Sorry, but I feel that it would fail for the lack of differences
      between the 2 devices. If you are willing to reverse all the colors
      and metals in the blazon, it should, in my opinion, have enough
      differences to pass. If you are really set on this device though,
      maybe you can get permission to conflict from the owner of the other
      device.

      William

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Tarver"
      <lweson@t...> wrote:
      > Greetings,
      >
      > Let me make myself known to you. Good gentles I am known as Cristal
      of
      > Windhaven. I am going to submit a device and have uploaded a
      picture for
      > your comments and recommendations. The blazon is "Sable, a Dragons
      Head
      > Erased Or, in Chief Argent Three Formee crosses Azure." I have
      searched the
      > O and A for conflicts and have come up with one possible "Sable, a
      Dragons