Re: [SCA Newcomers] And the boy don't even know his last name....

  • mekilno
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004

      > However, anyone know of a good translation for "coffee addict"
      or "of little sleep"?

      > Alric/jmt
      > Chronicler/Co-Webminister, Shire of An Dun Theine

      Well, being (having taught myself Old English) I'd say you could use:

      Lythwonslæp, Lythwonsweofot, Lytslæp, Lytsweofot, Lytelslæp,
      Lytelsweofot.

      (pronounced: [LEETH-one-slep] [LEETH-one-sweh-of-ot] [LEET-slep]
      [LEET-sweh-of-ot] [LEET-el-slep] [LEET-el-sweh-of-ot] The capital
      letters are where you should place the stress on the word.)

      Sorry, I couldn't find anything for coffee!! lol