Re: Device - 2 cats and 3 cabages

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6, 2004
      Grab a herald. I believe there is a device from a person in
      Ansteorra that is semi-active that may be in conflict due to the
      cats. I do not know which name she has it registered under though or
      if there is enough CD's to clear as I haven't seen her in a while.

      William

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "katiesorchids" <katie@k...>
      wrote:
      > I want a device that has 2 sitting cats facing forward and 3
      > cabbages. I don't care what the legal description is so long as the
      > device has what looks like 2 cats and 3 cabbages. I don't care
      about
      > separators or colors or whatever.
      >
      > I appreciate your assistance in preparing this so that I can
      present
      > it to the Heralds.
      >
      > Thank you
      >
      > Katie
    • Katie Pleasance
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6, 2004
        Hmmm ... What's a CD?

        Katie

        At 04:23 PM 4/6/2004 +0000, you wrote:
        >Grab a herald. I believe there is a device from a person in
        >Ansteorra that is semi-active that may be in conflict due to the
        >cats. I do not know which name she has it registered under though or
        >if there is enough CD's to clear as I haven't seen her in a while.
        >William
      • David Ternes
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 7, 2004
          Katie Pleasance wrote:

          > Hmmm ... What's a CD?

          It is a "Clear Difference". When a device is submitted to the College of
          Arms one of the tests to see if it is acceptable is to determine if it has at
          least two CDs from all registered devices. How this is applied is explained
          in section X.4 of the CoA's Rules for Submissions.

          --

          Rutger
        • Dufgall vinaldasson
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 7, 2004
            Contrasting Differences, i beleive...
            --- Katie Pleasance <katie@...> wrote:
            > Hmmm ... What's a CD?
            >
            > Katie
            >
            > At 04:23 PM 4/6/2004 +0000, you wrote:
            > >Grab a herald. I believe there is a device from a
            > person in
            > >Ansteorra that is semi-active that may be in
            > conflict due to the
            > >cats. I do not know which name she has it
            > registered under though or
            > >if there is enough CD's to clear as I haven't seen
            > her in a while.
            > >William

            =====
            Forever in Service,
            Dufgall brestinger Vinaldasson, Hug Fiend

            Principality of Gleann Abhann
            {Honor Above All}

            House Vinaldi
            {Embrace with meaning all actions}